ECUA and Gulf Power are Suspending the Discontinuation of Services Please read the specifics for each Utility
With the current pandemic, we are in a time of great uncertainty. Please know that the ECUA Is committed to your health and a healthy community. Our dedicated employees are working to continue to provide your family with safe drinking water as well as sewer and sanitation services.
The Message from Gulf Power – COVID-19 virus is a threat to our health. It is also impacting our economy and may pose a financial hardship for many families. If you are one of those affected, please be reassured that we will not cut off water to your home or business for non-payment. Of course, customers should continue to pay their bills promptly. For those who experience extreme financial losses as a result of this pandemic, we will work with you to develop a payment plan to bring your account up to date.
Meanwhile, continue vigorously washing your hands and taking necessary precautions. We are in this together.
Gulf Power: COVID-19 UPDATE
As the coronavirus (COVID-19) situation intensifies, there are two very important things I want you to know:
- Gulf Power is here for you and our communities in this time of need
- Gulf Power will continue delivering reliable power you can count on.
We know this is a difficult and unsettling time and as neighbors, friends and family across Northwest Florida, we are in this together. The Gulf Power team is here to support our customers most in need during these challenging times…
Click on Link Below:
Pensacola Energy COVID-19 Information
March 20, 2020
During this constantly shifting COVID-19 situation, Pensacola Energy wants you to know what we are doing to keep operations as normal as possible. We know this is a difficult time and we are committed to providing natural gas service during this time of uncertainty.
Pensacola Energy’s Customer Service office, located on Reus Street next to City Hall is temporarily closed to walk-in customers, but will continue to take drop box payments. Please note the changes outlined below:
- While offices and pay centers may be closed to the public, you can pay online at www.paycityofpensacola.com or over the phone by calling 850-435-1800.
- Pensacola Energy employees are following the recommendations of the government, including social distancing and personal protective equipment when interacting with each other and customers. For more information on how to best protect yourself and others, please visit www.cdc.gov/coronavirus.
- If you are having difficulty making payment on your account due to financial strain, please contact us at 850-435-1800 to learn about options and available resources.
- Service disconnections are suspended through March 31 and will be reevaluated at that time.
If anything changes, Pensacola Energy will continue to post updates. We are in touch with our fellow public natural gas systems to exchange best practices for continued safe and reliable operations. Should you have any questions, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.