SCOPE OF SERVICES
Lawn Care Maintenance is defined as:
• Lawn and grounds Maintenance defined as but not limited to. Mowing, edging, blowing, trimming, bush trimming, wedding, debris removal, of all CAPC grounds listed in contract
• Mowing of all areas by means of ride on or push mower.
• Trimming and edging around all walkways, curbing, light poles, trees, and obstruction in lawn areas to be trimmed resulting in there being no grass left higher than the height mowed
• Blowing of all sidewalks, curbs, patios, and parking lots.
• Clearing the grounds of any debris such as grass, leaves, and trash with every site visit
• Contractor shall collect and dispose of all Leaves, trash, litter, debris, refuse, and discarded materials resulting from Contractor’s operations.
• Bush trimming and weeding of flower beds.
• Weed control/Herbicide (Joey Foxhall is to be informed of all chemicals used)
• Trees and shrubs to trimmed and kept clear from fences and buildings to maintain a 18-24” distance at ALL locations
• All fences will be maintained and kept clear of vines, trees, etc. by means of manual removal and/or herbicide.
• Maintain ALL easements and retention ponds. All ponds with water must be cut closets to water as possible. All gates must be kept closed and locked when work is completed.
• All special projects will need to be quoted and approved in writing before services can start.
• All playgrounds are to be kept weed and debris free. NO USE OF HERBICIDES ON/OR AJACENT TO ANY PLAYGROUND.
Click the link below to download PDF.