We are currently looking for vendors to provide Pesticide and Insecticide Services for our entire agency.
Scope of Services: Pesticide and Insecticide
This contract is to be Bid as a whole. The awarded company must be able to provide ALL services listed in the scope of work and can provide proper service. All special projects must be quoted and approved before work can begin. All chemicals must be safe for use in daycares/playgrounds and FDA-approved in kitchen areas. CAPC will be expecting a monthly service for all locations:
10-Grounds with playgrounds
- A POC signature will be required at each location for the invoice to be paid.
- List of all chemicals used must be presented to CAPC before any work can begin. The SDS which was formerly known as the MSDS documentation will be required for every chemical prior to treatment.
- ALL playgrounds and Grounds to be treated for general insects with a focus on fire ants.
- All buildings to be treated for insects with a focus on roaches and ants.
- All kitchens to be treated for insects with a focus on roaches and ants.
- Required for Kitchens to have preventative and monitored measures in places for rodents.
Packets will be available Monday, July 11th at 9:00 am at 2050 W. Blount Street, Pensacola, FL 32501.