Department: Administration FLSA Classification: Non- Exempt Grade: 4
Salary: $17.07 40 hours per week/52 weeks per year (Full time- Benefits Eligible)
Open: May 19, 2022 Close: When position is filled
Summary: Reporting to the Director of Head Start/Early Head Start, the Head Start Program Coordinator is responsible for supporting the Head Start/Early Head Start Director, Director of Education, Director of Family Engagement and Health and Director of Monitoring and Compliance in areas of Policy Council, Meetings and Trainings, Administrative Duties, Non-Federal Share and Family Engagement.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Coordinate all monthly Policy Council meeting logistics, prepare, and distribute announcements/packages, documents minutes for approval
- Work independently and with a team on ongoing and special projects, prepare agendas and sign-in sheets and plan for meetings, trainings and other service area activities.
- Record minutes at meetings as needed
- Answer phones, provide general information, field/answer questions, take messages
- Compose letters, produce flyers, handbooks, and training materials
- Perform various clerical duties, such as filing, faxing, mailing.
- Collect and document monthly in-kind, create monthly and annual reports, assist in acquiring goods, services, and financial donations.
- Assist parents in completing application and enrollment paperwork
- Participate in community events
- Design flyers, door hangers, posters, and other marketing materials.
Education and /or Experience: An associate degree or certification in office management or similar field.
Experience/Credentials: Proficient in Microsoft 365, familiar with audio/visual equipment, strong verbal and written communication skills, administrative/office work experience.
Other Requirements: Applicants must have a current Florida Driver’s License, reliable transportation, and must meet all Department of Children and Families (DCF) and Office of Head Start (OHS) requirements for employment.
If interested in applying, please complete the attached employment application and return to Human Resources by the closing date. For more information, contact Deborah Nagle, HR Director, 850-438-4021 or email email@example.com
The Community Action Program Committee is an EOE and participates in E-Verify